Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today I Listen . . .

One Year Ago

What we have to offer is so transient
in the space of our time .  .  .
Like a flower,
bloom and then droop . . .
and yet with all the glory and moments . . .
we can dream of something greater . ..
somewhere beyond this sun
some existence beyond this dimension . .
we gaze at our star shapes . .  dancing in the ebony sky
and reaching up, higher and higher to join them . .
we find ourselves flying . . .
with the angels . .

*******************************
 I listen to the music . . . and it speaks to me through a language I understand . . . a language of the heart for I hear it beating there . . .

Today and again listening to Jamendo (which is improving before my eyes - sometimes creating minor and temporary glitches ):

"Time for a Change" by Jorisima:
with my old review:

Wow .. . . and WOW You had me poppin' all over the place . . . you know how to energize with sweet sounds . . that fly That take me up by the wings . . and let me soar . . higher and higher . . . and drive me with killer beats . . . "Entre Lobos y Ovejas" was so exciting . . my heart was pounding along with the beat . . . But I think that "OchenteandO" was my favorite because it made me so happy inside . . . one of those teary eyed happy feelings . . . . it was like angels singing in the background . . . and stars flinging about .. . . driving the mood of this lovely piece . . . What an opener . . .

Still feel that same magic . . .




No comments: